Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
how to wear a cloth face covering
How to put on a face covering
- Wash your hands before putting on your face covering.
- Put the face covering over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Try to fit your face covering snugly against the sides of your face.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
- Do not place a face mask on a child under 2.
When wearing a face covering, don't do the following
- Don't wear your face covering under your nose or mouth.
- Don't allow a strap to hang down. Don't cross the straps.
- Don't touch or adjust your face covering without cleaning your hands before and after.
- Don't wear your face covering on your head.
- Don't wear your face covering around your neck.
- Don't wear your face covering around your arm.
Do's and Don'ts of face cover's
Picture of how to wear a face covering
Picture of face covering don'ts