Skip to main content
About the Library Catalog
- The online catalog contains the records of most of the items located in the Taft College Library.
- The default search is OneSearch, where your results will include books, print and electronic formats, popular and scholarly articles, videos, journals, and newspaper articles.
- You can search by word or phrase, author, title or subject by clicking on the Advanced Search link directly below the search box.
- Renew books, check due dates, and review overdue fines by logging in to your Library Account using your Single Sign On credentials (requires your student ID and password).
- Search the Textbooks / Course Reserves to locate materials by instructor, course number or course name. Reserve materials are located at the library Circulation desk and are usually available for in-library use only. Your student ID is required to use Reserve items.