Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Make a Request for Items Online
You can request items online from the Taft College Library.
Students can log into their Library Accounts in order to make requests online. Requests can be made for Laptops, Hotspots, Calculators, and Print/Physical books only.
Instructions for Requesting Items Online
- Online Requests are available for pick up Monday and Thursday from 8AM-6:30PM and Tuesday and Wednesday from 8AM-5PM.
- Requests made before 12PM will be available for same day pick-up after 1PM.
- If a request is made after 12PM the item will be available for pick-up the following business day.
- Items will be held for 2 business days, after which items that have not been claimed will be returned to the shelf.
- You may check out only 1 Hotspot for the whole of the semester.
- You may check out only 1 Calculator for the whole of the semester.
- Only 3 requests can be made for Print/Physical books at a time.
- You may check out only 1 Laptop for the whole of the semester.
- Once your request has been fulfilled you will receive a confirmation email (Please check your Junk Mail/Spam Folder).
- When picking up your items:
- Please wear a mask
- Have your Student ID
- Come to the Circulation Desk
- When picking up any technology, you will be required to sign an Equipment Loan Agreement.
If you have any questions please call us at (661) 763-7707 or Email: Ask the Library.
Please review the tutorial on Making a Request for Items Online.
- Laptop requests begins on slide 3.
- Hotspot requests begins on slide 9.
- Calculator requests begins on slide 16.
- Print/Physical Books requests begins on slide 23.