Within your paper, please answer the following questions. (It may be most helpful to follow the questions in chronological order for your paper. For example, your introduction paragraph could define psychology and include a required in-text resource).
- Define psychology
- Explore the historical background of personality development (use in-text citations)
- Illuminate theories on personality development
- What do experts say about the psychological perspective you researched?
- What are your personal e-colors personality test results and what are your reflections regarding the results? Knowing what you know now, what do you feel has influenced your personality?
- Conclusion-What did you learn from your individual personality test results and researching personality theories and personality development through this assignment?
Research Paper Formatting Basics:
- NO abstract page is necessary
- You will need four (4) sources for this paper, of which one (1) source may be your textbook
- Those sources can come from encyclopedias, books (print or electronic) and journal articles
- Your paper should be a least five (5) separate content pages--separate from the title page
- Your paper should have a correct APA (7th edition) title page (see APA Style Guide)
- Your paper should have in-text citations throughout (Remember, in APA writing when you define a term, it must have an in-text reference)
- Your paper should have a correct Reference page utilizing the correct APA (7th edition) citation guidelines (MLA calls this a Works Cited page and APA calls this a References page -- see APA Style Guide)
- APA formatting requires a 12 font in Times New Roman