Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
American Government 3e by
Call Number: POSC 1501
Publication Date: 2021-06-19
This book is available for in-library use for 2 hours per day per student.
Take one of the following:
- A current or proposed Federal (National) level legislation
- A current or proposed California State level legislation
- A current or proposed County or City level issue (within California)
- One of the 7 propositions on the November 8, 2022 CA Ballot Measures
- Introduce/summarize the legislation
- Discuss where the legislation will be implemented
- How it will affect that community
- Why the legislation is being implemented and who is proposing/funding/lobbying for the policy.
You will advocate in favor of this policy and support your position with cited sources.
- Minimum of 2 sources cited
- Minimum 3 - 5 pages (1,000 -1,500 words)
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12
- Double spaced
- 1" margins
The information on the following tabs of this guide will help you identify keywords for your topic, find and evaluate different types of sources, and cite your sources.