Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Make a Request for Curbside Pick-up
The Taft College Library is offering Curbside Pick-up Services
Students can now log into their Library Accounts in order to make requests for Curbside Pick-up. Requests can be made for Laptops, Hotspots, TI-84 Plus CE Calculators, Print/Physical books only and ENGR 1500 Kits.
Instructions for Curbside Pick-up
- Curbside Pick-up Services are available Monday-Wednesday from 8AM-4:30PM.
- Requests made before 12PM will be available for same day pick-up after 1PM.
- If a request is made after 12PM the item will be available for pick-up the following business day.
- Items will be held for 2 business days, after which items that have not been claimed will be returned to the shelf.
- You may check out only 1 Hotspot for the whole of the semester.
- You may check out only 1 TI-84 Calculator for the whole of the semester.
- Only 3 requests can be made for Print/Physical books at a time.
- You may check out only 1 ENGR 1500 Kit for the whole of the semester.
- You may check out only 1 Laptop for the whole of the semester.
- Once your request has been fulfilled you will receive a confirmation email (Please check your Junk Mail/Spam Folder).
- When picking up your items:
- Please wear a mask
- Come to the Library's Lobby
- Have your Student ID
- Ring the bell for service. The bell will be located on a table in front of the Library's gates.
- When picking up a Laptop or Hotspot, you will be required to sign an Equipment Loan Agreement.
If you have any questions please call us at (661) 763-7707 or Email: Ask the Library.
Please review the tutorial on Making a Request for Curbside Pick-up.
- Laptop requests begins on slide 3.
- Hotspot requests begins on slide 9.
- Calculator requests begins on slide 16.
- Print/Physical Books requests begins on slide 23.
- ENGR 1500 Kit requests begins on slide 31.