The Taft College Library is offering Curbside Pick-up Services
Students can now log into their Library Accounts in order to make requests for Curbside Pick-up. Requests can be made for Laptops, Hotspots, and Print/Physical books only.
Instructions for Curbside Pick-up
- Curbside Pick-up Services are available Monday-Wednesday from 8AM-4:30PM.
- Requests made before 12PM will be available for same day pick-up after 1PM.
- If a request is made after 12PM the item will be available for pick-up the following business day.
- Items will be held for 2 business days, after which items that have not been claimed will be returned to the shelf.
- You may check out only 1 Hotspot for the whole of the semester.
- Only 3 requests can be made for Print/Physical books at a time.
- You may check out only 1 Laptop for the whole of the semester.
- When picking up your items:
- Please wear a mask
- Come to the Library's Lobby
- Have your Student ID
- Ring the bell for service. The bell will be located on a table in front of the Library's gates.
- When picking up a Laptop, you will be required to sign a Laptop Loan Agreement.
Please review the tutorial on Making a Request for Curbside Pick-up.